Sky Rover's second-generation UWA series of ultra-wide-angle eyepieces is a keen product for astronomy enthusiasts. Its success lies in its ability to provide not only an 82-degree ultra-wide-angle field of view, but also its reasonable price. It is especially suitable for planetary and deep space targets.
- 82-degree ultra-wide-angle field of view.
- 12mm long exit pupil, parfocal design.
- All surfaces are coated with ultra-high transmittance broadband film.
- The edges of the lenses are painted black, and the internal structure is matted to provide good contrast.
- Standard filter thread design (M28x0.6).